Learn how Functional Health Coaching can help your practice.
Benefits to the Clinician
- Lightens clinician schedules by being available to meet with patients in between clinician visits.
- Added patient support for improved outcomes.
- Improves clinician efficiency by providing patients with an extra layer of support.
- Supports clinicians by providing guidance on nutrition, lifestyle and behavior modification, freeing up valuable time and energy for the clinician.
- Generates additional revenue for the practice without adding to clinician hours.
Benefits for the Patient
- Guides patients through the behavior change process.
- Assists patient with goal setting and strategies for improved success on their health journey.
- Decrease patient overwhelm by breaking down clinician treatment plans into manageable pieces.
- Helps patients to resolve ambivalence and discover their own motivation for change.
- Increases patient confidence.
- Acts as a partner to the client by working with them every step of the way.
Are you a practitioner looking to expand your patients’ experience as well as improve positive health outcomes?
Does your patient have the consistent support they need to implement their health plan and protocols?
As a practitioner, you are often unable to spend a lot of time with patients after their initial in depth appointment.
Health coaching is partnership between coaches and clients guiding clients toward the changes that they want and need to live out their optimal health.
This relationship is built on trust and respect. When a practitioner is involved, the coach and client implement the practitioner’s health plan while addressing the complexities of each individual’s own personal life and struggles.
The coach helps empower the client to make relevant habit and behavior changes necessary to implement their own personalized health plan.
How Do Health Coaches and Practitioners Collaborate To Improve Client Outcomes?
Alongside their work supporting clients, health coaches excel at supporting practitioners too.
While clinicians focus on diagnosing, testing, and establishing treatment protocols, health
coaches work to help people implement the behavior changes that clinicians prescribe.
That’s why health coaches are an essential part of the collaborative practice model of
In collaborative healthcare, practitioners work with health coaches, nutritionists, and other allied providers to provide patients all of the support they need to make lasting changes.
That leads to better patient outcomes and improved health and greater satisfaction for clinicians.
Ken Kiser is a gifted coach who helps people understand their capabilities and work from a place of strength to achieve their health goals. His laser focus enables his clients to quickly and effectively move from point A to point B, with incredible results. As a Functional Nutritionist, I will refer my clients to Ken for support with the health changes they may struggle with, as I know he can get them to see their own power and perseverance. I highly recommend partnering with Ken.
– Christine Garvin, Functional Nutritionist
The future of healthcare is here.
Contact me to see how we can work together and best serve your patients. Book a free phone consultation now!